Giving the Idea Permission

The idea is percolating in your mind. You want to let it out. Then, your mind says, “Is it good enough?”

Then what do you do? Do you ignore it? Do you shame it? Do you pretend it doesn’t matter?

What happens to those beautiful thoughts that are rolling around in your mind right now? What if you were to let them out?

When I let them out, something amazing happens. Flow. Amazing flow. One thought after another comes out in perfect order. I don’t fully understand it.

The thought comes. I give it permission. The next thing you know I am feeling really good about it. It feels likes a miracle.

I believe that the greatest authors have conquered the fear of letting their ideas out. They somehow are able to allow those beautiful ideas to flow.

When I started writing again last year, I was fearful that I would not have anything important to express.

What I have learned is that expressing my thoughts has become very important to me. It is cathartic. It is healing.

I invite you today to allow your thoughts to flow. I invite you to write them down and share them. You may surprise yourself. It will feel really good, and you may inspire someone else in the process.

Go for it! Write away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Deserve To Be Supported

Balancing the Need For Risk With the Need For Security

The Holding Pattern Becomes a Blessing