Introducing Accept Connect Heal


Today is an important day for me. My first book Accept Connect Heal: A Vision of Hope for Our World is available on Amazon.

Accept Connect Heal is my vision for how we can interact with each other in a more loving way. It is my declaration that I believe in the goodness of the human spirit. It is hopeful. And, I believe it is realistic. Spoken in very simply language, the goal of Accept Connect Heal is to give the reader the sense that they can make a positive difference in the world. This book does not declare that I am right about any of this. In fact, it invites the reader to make up their own mind about these things. When we support each other to make up our own minds and have our own opinions, we are declaring that all people are worthy of respect. We can allow them to have their own process, and come to their own conclusions. When we choose to build these bridges, we will connect. And, when we connect with each other we can heal each other.

Accept Connect Heal came to me between February and June of 2018. It was an uncovering of sorts. Every day, new ideas were revealed to me. Sitting in my car, at home, in the shower, while cooking breakfast. They came to me at such a rapid pace sometimes that I could barely keep up with the downloads.

It became clear to me that I needed to compile them.

This book is a release. I am allowing myself to share my thoughts about the world. For most of my life, I lived with these thoughts thinking nobody would want to hear about them. When I started sharing some of them with people the reaction was immediate and profound. Many were moved, and stated that they wanted to hear more.

Accept Connect Heal is a celebration of us. It is the celebration of the daily miracles that are taking place all around us. When we take notice of these miracles, we will see more miracles. They are everywhere.

One of my visions for this book is to inspire readers to start a study group to discuss the book. The book is full of so many big themes that starting a group would be easy. I see people picking one topic a week, and spending the entire session discussing it.

I pray that you find something in this book to be inspired by. I also pray that you would be inspired to look inside your own soul. I believe that you will find so much inside of you to be grateful for, that you would go out into the world and share this joy with others. In this way, I believe that people may see for themselves how wonderful they are. We can be part of the great cycle of healing for our planet.

Accept Connect Heal is more than just a book. It is a call to action. It's our opportunity to change the world one heart at a time. Join me, and be part of the solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Deserve To Be Supported

Balancing the Need For Risk With the Need For Security

The Holding Pattern Becomes a Blessing