Your Song is Beautiful

Every morning, my wife and I sit on our back porch and meditate.
Today seemed special. The birds were more prevalent, and their songs more beautiful.
I don’t know what was different about today, but the singing was especially sweet and kind.
I hear these sounds every day.
These beautiful birds remind me of my belief that nature is taking care of itself. There is a beautiful symphony that nature is playing in accordance with a divine plan.
This knowing gives me great peace. It is a peace that is a balm to my fearful mind. It is a comfort to my heart that has experienced great pain in this lifetime.
The birds sing for many different reasons. Some sing for joy. Some sing to find a mate. Some sing to signal the beginning of the day.
They remind me that we all have a song to sing in this world.
You have something to share that the world needs to hear. In the depth of your soul, you are aware of a yearning that needs to be expressed. It has been there for years, yet you have not managed to let it out.
We all have this. It might be a book you need to write, a painting you want to paint, or a trip you need to take. It is part of the human condition to have needs that are not yet fulfilled.
A friend of mine reminded me recently that the reason that God allows us to be imperfect is so that we can always improve. If we had no more dreams to dream or things to strive for, our lives would be very boring. The striving and the dreaming make our lives richer and more fulfilling.
I love this idea of wanting to make my life more beautiful. Because of this, I will sing my song of hope into the world every day. I continue to believe that the world can be a better place when we treat each other well.
The birds in my backyard this morning gave me a gift. It was the gift of hope for a better world.
I pass this gift along to you in hopes that you will feel good about sharing your beautiful gifts with the world. You have a beautiful light, and what you share is something that the world needs right now.
You are a blessing, and I am grateful for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Deserve To Be Supported

Balancing the Need For Risk With the Need For Security

The Holding Pattern Becomes a Blessing