Have Confidence in the Support You Receive/ Look Inside


How confident are you that your needs will be met? Do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything will be supplied at the right time and in the right way?

Most of my life my trust has been placed in things and people that were at best not reliable and sometimes dangerous. I gave away my power and trust to people and institutions that were not looking out for my good.

Over the years I have learned to forgive myself for putting myself in these situations. I am making healthier decisions today that represent my belief that I deserve better for myself.

What I have learned is that when I believe that I deserve to be treated well I will surround myself with people who treat me well. That sounds incredibly simple. And it is.

It is the law of attraction.

In life, we teach other people how to treat us. If we believe that we are unworthy of love and respect, we will surround ourselves with people who don’t respect us and treat us well. When we decide that we deserve to be respected people will show up who will respect us.

It becomes an inside job.

I wrote a song call Look Inside that conveys this message. I have included a link here.

(Insert Look Inside You Tube video link)

The support you receive on the outside will be a direct result of the support you give yourself. When you believe that you are the light of the world, you will see your world brighten. You will begin to see the gifts that are right before you.

This idea of looking inside for solutions in order to get support on the outside is especially relevant to me right now. I have many creative projects that I have started that I seem to be having some trouble following through on. Whenever I see this pattern creeping into my life, I am reminded that I need to do some internal work. There is an inner block or belief that is preventing me from moving forward.
When I can make the commitment to work on myself, I begin to see the manifestations of that on the outside.

I invite you to look inside today. Think about an issue that you would like to see resolved. Maybe it’s a work project, a relationship that needs some healing, or some grieving that you need to do.

Today is a great day to do some self-care and ask for the support you need. By supporting yourself first, you will find yourself surrounded by people who want to help you achieve your dream.

You deserve to be supported.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Deserve To Be Supported

Balancing the Need For Risk With the Need For Security

The Holding Pattern Becomes a Blessing