Please Be Kind to Yourself

Have you ever said things to yourself that you regret, that hurt your spirit, or that are just not true?

I have.

I caught myself saying some last night.

It’s an old habit. Maybe it’s more than a habit. It is something that I wish I didn’t do anymore.
When I say unkind things to myself my spirit grieves. My spirit knows it’s being lied to. It’s being subjected to a line of thinking that is not true. And, it hurts my spirit.

Here lies a golden opportunity. It’s an opportunity for growth. I believe it may be an opportunity for growth for you too.

We have an opportunity to discover the truth of who and what we are. It’s a chance to get in touch with our real selves, and to create a beautiful inner and outer world for ourselves.

When I go into quiet meditation and hear the beautiful voice of my Creator, I can again connect with my true and authentic self. I know the voice of my Creator. It’s clear to me when I hear these things.
I offer this as a reminder that when you hear these messages you too are hearing the voice of the One who created you.

It’s your Creator’s voice when you are reminded that you have many gifts that are a blessing to the world.

It’s your Creator’s voice when you have a wave of gratitude come over you for how blessed you are.

It’s your Creator’s voice when you see your imperfections as opportunities for you to love yourself more.

When you come out of your time with your Creator you may remember. You may remember that you are the radiant being that you are.

I need these reminders. I need them a lot. If you read this far in my article you may need them too.

It’s OK.

It’s OK that you need these reminders. It’s not a weakness of some kind. It’s a strength to be willing to admit that you need help.

As you go throughout your day today, I invite you to be really kind to yourself. I invite you to listen to what your Creator is telling you. I invite you to consider that you are a lot more wonderful than you will possibly ever know.

Please be kind to yourself today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Deserve To Be Supported

Balancing the Need For Risk With the Need For Security

The Holding Pattern Becomes a Blessing