Someone is Wishing You Well Right Now


Do you know what a blessing you are to those around you? Are you aware of how important you are to them? Do you ever feel like you are not important to those around you?

I believe that being appreciated is one of the highest forms of support that we can receive. When someone says that they appreciate us, it can make our day.

It may come as a surprise to you, but there is someone thinking about you right now. This person is hoping that you are well. This person is wanting good things to happen in your life. This person is holding you in prayer. Maybe it is a spouse, a good friend, a minister, a brother or a sister.

This is a powerful understanding. To believe that there is a person thinking about us can inspire us to feel gratitude.

There have been times in my life when I didn’t believe that people cared about me. I lived through some lonely years when I was not aware that people cared about me.

The truth is that people did care about me. Lots of people cared about me. It was me who didn’t care about me.

I emerged from those dark years by surrounding myself with lots of people who believed in me more than I believed in myself. At some point I started to love myself. Then I started to accept the love that others already had for me. I was never alone. I was not abandoned.

I was not forgotten.

Many of the prayers I was aware of were coming from my Mom and Dad who had always been praying for me and wishing me the best. The thoughts of love were also coming from my friends who wanted to see me well.

I want you to know that there is someone who cares about you.

There is someone right now sending positive wishes to you. This person is hoping that you are having a good day. They are sending you the kind of love and support that you need.

Here are a few practical ways that you can begin to know that love is coming towards you.

1.       You are praying for other people. Why would someone not be praying for you? Consider that you are no less important than they are.

2.       Ask a friend what they think about you. This may be difficult to do. Realize that your friend will love to tell what they like about you. You are giving them a gift with this opportunity for them to love on you a little bit.

3.       Ask a friend to pray for you. It’s OK to ask them to do this. They care about you and will do this because you are important to them. It’s good and healthy to let those around you know that you need support.

Life wants you to be happy and healthy. God wants you to be happy and healthy.

As you go throughout your day, I hope you can recognize that you are being thought of. By the smile of a stranger on the street or a call from a loved one, you will be given exactly what you need when you need it.

There is someone wishing you well right now.

I know this to be true, because I am wishing you well right now. I believe that words have power. Whatever is written will always find its way to the right audience. My words have found their way to you today.

I wish you peace.

I wish you joy.

I wish you all the love and kindness that you so richly deserve.

I am wishing you well.

I bet I’m not the only one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Deserve To Be Supported

Balancing the Need For Risk With the Need For Security

The Holding Pattern Becomes a Blessing