Turning it Over

 

I must turn it all over. Every day. Every moment of every day.

We are all living in a time of great uncertainty. The plans you made for this year are probably different from the reality of what is happening.

The health of your family, security of your job, and even your living situation may be in doubt.

It’s all a big question mark right now.

As I contemplate my future, I realize that there are many unknowns.

I turn it over.

I turn it all over.

When I turn over my life, I need to know that there is a loving force in the universe that is taking care of me. Without this loving force in my life I would be in tremendous fear.

Throughout the pandemic there have been many moments when I have doubted the security that I have relied on.  Thankfully those moments are short and very fleeting.

On a daily and moment to moment basis I have been turning everything over to God. Every cancellation, every disappointment, every fear, every frustration, and every anxiety are repeatedly being turned over.

When I turn it over, I experience peace of mind and spirit.  It’s a peace that tells me that everything will be ok. Even when it doesn’t appear to be going well now, I know that things are going to work out.

I have a prayer that I say every day. It helps me.

I say, “Thank you God.”

That’s it.

It’s that simple.

What I’m thanking God for is all the things that I know about, and all the things I don’t know about.

There are things going on behind the scenes that I’m not aware of. There are blessings coming my way that I don’t know about yet.

Therefore, I turn everything over. I do it, because I know that there’s a bigger plan. There is a plan for my good that I’m not aware of.

There’s a plan for good that you are not aware of. There are things going on in the spiritual realm that you don’t know about.

When you turn over everything in your life, you will be blessed in ways that you can’t even imagine. Your struggles are now in the care of your Creator who wants to give the best to you.

When you turn things over you may not get everything you want. What you will get is peace of mind knowing that your life is being cared for.

If nothing else happens as a result of your turning it over this will be enough. Peace of mind is the greatest security available.

Turn it over and be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Deserve To Be Supported

Balancing the Need For Risk With the Need For Security

The Holding Pattern Becomes a Blessing